Our Mission is to provide a home away from home for families
Welcome to Ronald McDonald House Scranton.
The mission of Ronald McDonald House Scranton, is to create, find, and support programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children. Guiding us in our mission are the following core values:
- Focusing on the critical needs of children in our area of service;
- Celebrating the diversity of the programs that we offer;
- Recognizing the volunteers and donors who make what we do possible;
- Staying true to decades of responsible stewardship;
- Operating with accountability and transparency.
“Thank you and your helpers for everything. We had a great night’s sleep, warm and comfortable. Our new baby is doing great so we are heading back o NYC this morning. Again, thank you. P.S. The milk kept really well in your freezers.”
“Please accept our thanks and deepest appreciation for the kindness you extended us during our stay at the Ronald McDonald House in July. Our baby is now thriving at home with us. Please use the enclosed check to help support the work of the Ronald McDonald House of Scranton.”
“You run a beautiful home and we are very grateful for this wonderful facility. When we arrived back and have Pete’s health under control, we would like to make a donation. Thank you for your friendliness, generosity and helpfulness when we were visiting our son in hospital. You have made our time here a lot easier!”View Family Stories